Reporting to the Director Preclinical Development, the Research Associate, is responsible for execution of experimental research activities across multiple biotherapeutic programs in immune oncology and orphan diseases. The Research Associate will interface with functional groups across the organization to assist in research activities. This position provides an opportunity to contribute to the building of a pipeline of promising biotherapeutics for treatment of life-threatening diseases through to launch of first-in-human trials.
• Conduct and design laboratory experiments associated with the company’s discovery and pre-clinical pharmacology activities.
• Support experimental research projects currently underway in the laboratory.
• Analyze and report experimental results
• Support the operation and maintenance of the research laboratory and associated activities.
• Act as laboratory manager responsible for maintaining the daily operation of the lab, including supply of reagents, equipment maintenance and inventory.
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc in a Biological discipline, with a minimum of 7 years directly related experience, or MSc in a Biological discipline, with a minimum of 3 years directly related experience.
• Strong background in molecular biology and cell culture.
• Experience in protein biochemistry, including expression and purification of recombinant proteins.
• Expertise in flow cytometry would be an advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for effectively interfacing with all levels of management and departments within the company.
• Candidate must be meticulous and have good attention to detail.
• Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team.
• Must be an independent worker and be able to adapt to changing environments
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email. We will contact you should we wish to arrange a meeting to discuss this position further.