Forbius is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our energetic and high-performance team. Under the direction of the Director of Manufacturing and the Associate Director of Alliances and Program Management, as well as in collaboration with the Project Management, Manufacturing and R&D teams, the Project Manager will be undertaking the management, planning and implementation of specific projects.
Based in Montréal, QC, the incumbent will manage a range of cross-functional projects in operations, mainly related to third-party manufacturing, process improvements, and manufacturing compliance.
- Work within a cross-functional organization to support Forbius’s programs by overseeing assigned projects and ensuring timelines and milestones are properly met and communicated
- Provide project status updates to external and internal stakeholders ensuring compliance with the budget, project scope and timelines, and in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs), good manufacturing practices (GMP), regulatory and project-specific requirements
- Align project objectives with corporate and departmental objectives
- Communicate with all project stakeholders, ensuring clarity on roles, timelines, analysis on connections between activities and business outcomes
- Track and manage established plans to ensure all deliverables and milestones are met
- Analyse discrepancies between planned and actual results and participate in the development and implementation of corrective actions to be taken as needed
- Assist with enforcing effective change control and risk management throughout the project
- Coordinate the preparation of presentations for project and department meetings
- Monitor the program budget and work with department heads and senior management to ensure project budgets are under control
- Schedule, facilitate, and document project team members and ad-hoc project meetings, ensuring uniformity between projects including agendas, meeting minutes and other documentation
- Master’s or PhD in Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular or Cellular Biology or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of Project Management experience in a Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical company
- Experience in managing scientific or Biotech projects
- Ability to maintain confidential information with a high regard for integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills while continually demonstrating high levels of interpersonal versatility within diverse teams
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build relationships and establish credibility appropriately
- Knowledge of the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in a regulated environment (pharmaceuticals) would be an asset
- Ability to prioritize and successfully execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, Adobe, etc.
- Outstanding analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and collaboration skills to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to be highly productive and flexible in a fast-paced work environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email. We will contact you should we wish to arrange a meeting to discuss this position further.